WORSHIP WITH US THIS SUNDAY AT 10:30 AM
Sundays at 10:30am
Our 10:30am service features Biblical preaching and music played by a full band. This service usually lasts about 90 minutes.
Servicios en Español cuentan animada música, predicación, y el compañerismo.
At Broken Arrow Church of the Nazarene, you'll be welcomed into
a friendly, family-oriented, Christ-centered church.
What to expect when you get here:
- We are a multi-generational church with ministries for children, youth, adults, and senior adults.
- Services last approximately an hour and a half.
- Come early or stay late and enjoy free coffee, juice, and muffins in our cafe on Sunday mornings.
- You will feel comfortable in anything you wish to wear. Our attendees dress in a wide range of attire from t-shirts and jeans to suits and ties.
- Thought-provoking and relevant messages based on the Bible from our Lead Pastor Scott Moore.
- Engaging worship music
For your family:
- EPIC Kids for children Birth-4th Grade. We offer a worship service just for Kids Age 4 - 4th Grade at 10:30am on Sundays. We also have EPIC Friends for children Age 4- 5th Grade on Wednesays at 6:30pm. Kids meet in the Family Life Center.
- Youth Grades 6-12 meet on Sunday mornings at 9:00am for Small Group time, and on Wednesday evenings at 6:00pm for Worship. They join us for worship at 10:30am each Sunday.
- Family Sunday is every third Sunday of each month. Children age 4 and up will join their parents for Worship that day.
- Nurseries for Infants and Toddlers through Age 3 are available every Sunday in the Family Life Center.