WORSHIP WITH US THIS SUNDAY AT 10:30 AM
Sundays at 10:30am
Our 10:30am service features Biblical preaching and music played by a full band. This service usually lasts about 90 minutes.
Servicios en Español cuentan animada música, predicación, y el compañerismo. Nuestro Ministerio Hispano está liderado por Pastor Arturo Amaro. Puede encontrar más información acerca de nuestros Ministerios Hispanos haciendo clic aquí.
(Services en Español are designed to reach our Spanish-speaking neighbors. Led by Pastor Arturo Amaro, this service features lively music, preaching, and fellowship.)
At Broken Arrow Church of the Nazarene, you'll be welcomed into
a friendly, family-oriented, Christ-centered church.
What to expect when you get here:
- We are a multi-generational church with ministries for children, youth, adults, and senior adults.
- Services last approximately an hour and a half.
- Come early or stay late and enjoy free coffee, juice, and muffins in our cafe on Sunday mornings.
- You will feel comfortable in anything you wish to wear. Our attendees dress in a wide range of attire from t-shirts and jeans to suits and ties.
- Thought-provoking and relevant messages based on the Bible from our Lead Pastor Scott Moore.
- Engaging worship music
For your family:
- EPIC Kids for children Birth-4th Grade. We offer a worship service just for Kids Age 4 - 4th Grade at 10:30am on Sundays. We also have EPIC Friends for children Age 4- 5th Grade on Wednesays at 6:30pm. Kids meet in the Family Life Center.
- Youth Grades 6-12 meet on Sunday mornings at 9:00am for Small Group time, and on Wednesday evenings at 6:00pm for Worship. They join us for worship at 10:30am each Sunday.
- Family Sunday is every third Sunday of each month. Children age 4 and up will join their parents for Worship that day.
- Nurseries for Infants and Toddlers through Age 3 are available every Sunday in the Family Life Center.
Broken Arrow Church of the Nazarene exist to be and to train engaged followers of Jesus Christ. We believe this happens in four ways:
Gathering on a consistent basis
Gathering on a weekly basis to worship together by singing together, praying together, and hearing relevant messages not only strengthens our connection with God, but with each other. The more we are connected in worship, the better sense of connection we have to each other.
Growing in our faith through learning and friendship
Weekly times when we come together for learning and friendship help us to live a deeper faith. These are times when we can ask deeper faith questions and develop meaningful personal relationships with people on the same journey.
Serving the world both locally and globally
Jesus modeled by the washing of feet the importance of sharing the love of God through service. By being involved in a mission to our local community and the world we share what we say we believe.
Multiplying by inviting people into a relationship with Jesus.
We believe that we have something worth sharing with the world. Jesus can and does make a difference in our lives and so we should tell as many people about Him as we can.