WORSHIP WITH US THIS SUNDAY AT 10:30 AM
We know that not everyone will feel comfortable attending in-person worship gatherings at this time, and that is totally understandable. We will continue to stream our services online and look for ways to keep everyone as connected as possible, even if you are not comfortable worshipping in person yet.
If you are worshipping with us in person, pleas continue to follow social distancing guidelines:
- This will include strongly encouraging the wearing of a mask to protect others, staying at least 6 feet apart as well as not congregating in the hallways or lobby; it would be better to have conversations in open areas outside for the time being.
- If you have a fever, cough, or other symptoms consistent with Coronavirus, please stay home.
- We invite all at-risk to continue to worship online while CDC guidelines recommend extra precautions for your safety. (Those with chronic health issues and those 65 and over.)
- Everyone will need to check in each Sunday for possible contact tracing to determine if someone tested positive for COVID 19 that was in service if the need arises.
- The South doors will be the only entrance available prior to the worship service. (Arrangements can be made for entrance at the north door if stairs or walking longer distances are an issue)
- The Sanctuary will be set up with six feet in between rows. Each family unit should practice social distancing with 6 ft between and staggered seating. We anticipate having around 100 seats available.
- Communion will be picked up on the way into the sanctuary in an all-in-one package.
- Offering will placed in designated receptacles before and after service. Please consider online or automated options.
- Restrooms will be sanitized after every use.
- Staff and volunteers are required to wear mask while interacting with others. (Not on stage as we will be well spaced for social distancing)
- Coffee bar closed for the time being.
- We will disinfect the Sanctuary and other areas between every service and/or special use.
We will continue to monitor the State of Oklahoma and the Tulsa County COVID-19 dashboards and will make decisions on changing guidelines as the situation warrants. As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the church by phone or email.
Sundays at 10:30am
Our 10:30am service features Biblical preaching and music played by a full band. This service usually lasts about 90 minutes.
Servicios en Español cuentan animada música, predicación, y el compañerismo.
At Broken Arrow Church of the Nazarene, you'll be welcomed into
a friendly, family-oriented, Christ-centered church.
What to expect when you get here:
- We are a multi-generational church with ministries for children, youth, adults, and senior adults.
- Services last approximately an hour and a half.
- Come early or stay late and enjoy free coffee, juice, and muffins in our cafe on Sunday mornings.
- You will feel comfortable in anything you wish to wear. Our attendees dress in a wide range of attire from t-shirts and jeans to suits and ties.
- Thought-provoking and relevant messages based on the Bible from our Lead Pastor Scott Moore.
- Engaging worship music
For your family:
- EPIC Kids for children Birth-4th Grade. We offer a worship service just for Kids Age 4 - 4th Grade at 10:30am on Sundays. We also have EPIC Friends for children Age 4- 5th Grade on Wednesays at 6:30pm. Kids meet in the Family Life Center.
- Youth Grades 6-12 meet on Sunday mornings at 9:00am for Small Group time, and on Wednesday evenings at 6:00pm for Worship. They join us for worship at 10:30am each Sunday.
- Nurseries for Infants and Toddlers through Age 3 are available every Sunday in the Family Life Center.